Acquired Brain Injury Ireland (ABI Ireland) is Ireland’s leading provider of community based neuro-rehabilitation services for people who have acquired a brain injury in Ireland.
Lives are shattered by the trauma of brain injury. Approximately 13,000 people acquire a brain injury in Ireland each year. Founded in 2000 as the Peter Bradley foundation, ABI Ireland enables people with an acquired brain injury to live an independent life by providing them with a supportive living environment.
They are seeking an experienced Communications & Engagement Manager to join their Senior Management Team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Communications & Engagement Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the internal and external communications strategy.
The successful candidate will develop ABI Ireland’s brand and build awareness of their work using a variety of communication tools such as marketing, branding, public relations, and social media.
You will build strong relationships with external organisations/agencies and will also support the Executive Management Team and all Advocacy and Fundraising activities.
This role requires:
- 5 years’ experience in a communications or marketing role with specific responsibility for social media
- Relevant experience in developing and implementing media, advocacy and marketing campaigns
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of delivering on objectives and working with a number of external agencies
- Strong writing, editing, proof reading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills including ability to present concepts verbally
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a small dynamic team
Job Ref: ABII
Type: Possible to work on a full-time or part-time basis
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
Salary: The salary for this role is in line with the market and dependent on experience and qualifications
Closing Date: 5pm on Tuesday, 12th December 2017
The recruitment campaign for the role of Communications & Engagement Manager is being managed exclusively on behalf of Acquired Brain Injury Ireland by Creative Careers' sister company – recruitment consultancy Charity Careers Ireland.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] to request the full job description and information pack prior to making your application.