Applications are being sought to fill the role of Corporate Development Executive on a permanent contract. An immediate start is envisaged and applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Job Purpose & Description
The National Concert Hall exists to foster the love, appreciation and knowledge of music as an integral part of Irish life.
As part of the Development Team at the Hall it is our responsibility to source and maintain key strategic partners, and develop new and diverse revenue streams to insure the continued success and scaling of the Hall's cultural output including productions and education, community and outreach work.
You will be responsible driving awareness, growth and loyalty amongst partners in both the sponsorship and corporate membership field, as well as the other fundraising areas.
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns to drive awareness of our membership programme and sponsorship opportunities
- Grow and maintain your network amongst corporates by attending events and corresponding in order to propose relevant partnership opportunities
- Consistent and relevant research in corporate sector with attention to spotting opportunities
- Proactively approaching potential partners
- Connecting with key decision makers in companies
- Capturing all potential corporate leads and actioning them by developing proposals, pitching and negotiating
- Understanding the potential of partnering with the Hall and communicating this in a targeted relevant way to corporates
- Spotting possible opportunities for partners and new products, and developing this through to fruition
- Working closely with Marketing, Programming and Education departments to spot synergies and possible opportunities
- Maintaining high renewal rate amongst members
- Develop and implement a communications plan across online and offline
- Developing long-term, multi-annual relationships with sponsor
- Acting as Account Manager/ project manager for all Corporate Partners and Sponsors from project inception, development, implementation through to reporting
- Manage a range of different stakeholders
- Manage renewal requests and payments in timely fashion
- Manage all ticket and room requests in conjunction with other departments
- Report all income on regular basis
- Filing and maintaining of all communications
- Support in the preparation and management of department budget
- Report on all campaigns in order to optimise future campaigns
- Proven track record in achieving fundraising targets within specific deadlines
- Ability to work with and influence a range of stakeholders
- Credible and confident at C¬Suite level with a strong network of contacts and excellent research skills.
- The credibility to build strong long term relationships with partners in cultural and commercial sectors
- Strong reporting skills with a proven track record in delivering in a target driven environment to specific KPIs.
- Proficient in Powerpoint and Excel. Adobe suite is a bonus
- Third level qualifications
- Demonstrated passion for fundraising and the Arts
- Innovative, creative, decisive and problem solver
- Target and results driven
- A good instinct for opportunities
- An excellent team player, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills with an ability to empathise with others
- Well-rounded with breadth of experience in different areas with an open mind
- Minimum 3 years experience in fundraising and corporate development area
- Good initiative and eye for detail
- Well-developed organisational skills
Please send a one page cover letter with your CV to Matthew King (Head of Development) [email protected].
Closing Date - Thursday 19th October 2017. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 24th October.
The role will be offered at the first point of the NCH AE Scale – €33,687, €35,360, €36,977, €38,588, €40,166, €41,760, €43,311, 44,909 PPC.
The National Concert Hall is an equal opportunities employer.