Dublinia Heritage Centre is seeking to appoint an Assistant Co-ordinator. This is a Local Training Initiative employment opportunity and the salary will be set at the standard LTI rate.The closing date for receipt of applications is the 15th June 2018.
The start date is 23rd July 2018.
- To train course participants to work in a Heritage centre or in a museum.
- To teach course subjects including Folklore, Heritage and Communications to QQI level 5 standards.
- To assist Programme Co-ordinator in day to day running of course.
- Heritage or Folklore degree essential.
- Teaching experience and/or tour guiding experience essential.
- Working knowledge of QQI and / or TSS (CDETB) training standards desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with particular reference to learner motivation.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to maintain accurate and complete records to time schedules.
- Strong commitment to Quality and Safety