|Job Type||Arts Administration|
|Location||Dublin and the East|
|Specific Location||Tallaght, Dublin|
Finance and Operations Manager
Responsible for the day to day management of Rua Red including operational management, building management, staff rotas, HR, financial management and governance. Supporting the Executive Director in the areas of HR, fundraising, financial budgeting and development of the organisation.
Responsible for the financial management of the EUCIDA project, completing all financial reporting duties whilst liaising with and overseeing the French & Latvian partners to ensure smooth running of financial procedures and reports.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
GOVERNANCE & COMPANY HEALTH
- Ensure that the organisation fulfils its legal requirements and obligations at all times (in relation to its company and charitable status)
- Ensure that the correct legal relationships (in relation to buildings users and its tenancy of the building) are in place and reflect the best practice ethos of the company
- Support the board and Executive Director in the development of organisational values and best practice policies
- With the Executive Director, establish and oversee reporting systems for the board and other key stakeholders
- Support the board in the development of sound financial policies for the organisation
- Reporting to SDACC Board of Directors and Trustees, and attending meetings as required
- Ensure that the organisation fulfils it legal requirements in relation to financial matters
- With the Executive Director, develop and manage annual organisational budgets
- With the Executive Director, develop budgets and targets for individual projects and oversee the financial management of these projects
- Maintain solid financial management, monitoring and reporting systems for the organisation
- Providing the board with up to date management accounts as and when required
CREATIVE EUROPE PROJECT – EUCIDA (ends 31.12.2019)
- Act as the financial manager for the EUCIDA project, completing all financial reporting duties.
- Work with the EUCIDA Project Manager to ensure the budget is adhered to and issues are dealt with within the constraints of the budget.
- Liaise with and oversee the French & Latvian partners to ensure smooth running of the financial procedures and that all documentation is collected and reported correctly.
- Manage the HR Contract for the organisation within the framework of employment legislation and best practice
- Issuing of all staff contracts, including terms and conditions of employment
- Maintain staff training and professional development policy and individual plans
- Manage staff supervision and support policies (including staff appraisals)
- Line management responsibilities
- Maintain and implement all operational and administrative policies and procedures to ensure the building, and events within it run smoothly at all times
- Maintain and implement the company’s Safety Statement and procedures
- Maintain SLA’s and working arrangements with all building tenants and contractors
- Oversee building services contractors as and when required (eg. IT, security, phones) on maintenance issues
- Deal with customers (external and internal) and provide support to reception and FOH as and when required
- Oversee tenant’s forum
STRATEGIC PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- Support the Executive Director and Development Manager in the development, execution and review of the Strategic Plan
- Supporting the Executive Director and Development Manager with fundraising applications as and when required
- Support the Executive Director with the implementation of the organisation’s artistic strategy
RECEPTION & EVENT SUPPORT
- Provide cover on front desk dealing with phone, email and walk in enquiries.
- Provide building tours and information to the general public and potential hirers
- Provide FOH support, including Duty Management to shows and events
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Overseeing implementation of all health and safety duties as specified in the organisations safety statement
- Any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Please send a current CV and cover letter stating your suitability for the position to [email protected] not later than 5pm on the 24 May 2018.
Applications received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.