The Finance Supervisor, based in the Box Office, is a key part of the Box Office Management team. The role is responsible for daily balancing and reporting of all financial aspects of the Box Office and forms a key part of the supervisory team. The responsibilities include overseeing the management and supervision of Box Office Agents, show management on performance days which includes evenings and weekends, and system administration on the AudienceView ticketing system.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Completing the accounts diary of Box Office transactions, daily.
- Managing all aspects of cash handling in the Box Office, including creating lodgements, dealing with cash collections and ordering cash when necessary.
- Liaising with our card payment processor.
- Liaising with promoters regarding their events, prior to event set up in an advisory capacity, during on-sale and on the date of the event, as required.
- Working on AudienceView; running reports, setting up events, managing events and promotions, creating and editing event related pages on the nch.ie website and analysing data.
- Supervising and training the Box Office Agents.
- Handling Customer complaints as they arise.
- Overseeing stock control in the Box Office.
- Opening and closing of Box Office when rostered to do so.
Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks as they arise
- A highly motivated, organised and proactive individual with a positive outlook.
- A work style characterised by precision, attention to detail, concentration and a willingness to both learn and teach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven Customer Service skills.
- A high level of proficiency in ICT and the ability to learn different systems.
- A team player who is happy to work a roster covering a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Previous experience with cash management required.
- Previous experience within the ticketing industry is desirable.
This is a permanent and full time position with pension entitlements. The role will be offered at the first point of the Finance Supervisor (Box Office) PPC scale: €29,699 - €31,700 - €32,571 - €33,670 - €34,774 - €35,873 - €36,972 - €38,070 - €39,173 - €40,270 - €41,375.
The National Concert Hall is an equal opportunities employer
Applications in writing with CV to Aisling Coyle, Box Office Manager, National Concert Hall, Dublin 2 or [email protected].
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th August