Persuasion Republic is an innovative and successful full service communications agency for progressive issues and causes in Ireland. Our work with our clients impacts significantly on making Ireland a more equal and just society.
Our mission is to combine our expertise and creativity with that of our clients to produce excellent campaigns and projects that deliver the greatest possible impact for the people and the issues they work with. We also aim to nurture and develop our team’s talents and provide an exceptionally stimulating and rewarding work environment.
Under our four programmes of work – Fundraising, Advocacy & Awareness, Research & Training and Brand, Design & Digital – we help our clients recruit thousands of new supporters and raise significant sums of money; gain political and government support for their advocacy campaigns; educate and inform the public about their causes and services; and help them build effective messaging and brands to explain the real and vital impact of their work.
We always work with enthusiasm, professionalism, and dedication to produce the best possible work for our clients.
Due to the continuing growth of our client base we are now recruiting a passionate, dynamic and experienced Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team, led by Agency Creative Director, Charlie O’Neill.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and presenting their work to clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to our clients’ needs and objectives
We are looking for someone with
- An interest in working across a broad spectrum of projects including Direct Mail, Design for Print, Digital and Branding
- An interest in working with clients from the NFP and Charity Sector
- At least 5 years industry experience
- Strong organisational and project/time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to interpret strategy and develop creative briefs
- Ability to present to clients and rationalise creative solutions
- Cross-discipline experience (identity, design for print, screen etc)
- Digital skills are an advantage – as is the ability to learn new skills on the job
- Excellent attention to detail
The successful candidate will be joining a busy, challenging and rewarding work environment.
Head of Brand, Design and Digital
Contract Terms & Conditions:
Full time position subject to performance with a six month probationary period.
Hours of Work: 35 hours with some evening and weekend work required.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- Submit your cv, cover letter and portfolio (URL or PDF only please) in the strictest confidence to [email protected]
- Tell us why you want to work with us and how you will contribute to the continuing growth and success of the agency.
- The closing date for applications is 5.00 p.m. May 19th, 2017.
Persuasion Republic is an equal opportunities employer.
This job description is intended to outline key duties and responsibilities for this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and activities required. A flexible approach to tasks which arise that are not specifically detailed in this job description will be required.