Poetry Ireland is seeking an enthusiastic and organised Office & Events Assistant to join our team in Parnell Square. This position is for 22.5 hours per week, incorporating both daytime office work and evening events. There is some flexibility around when these hours are worked.
- Managing subscriptions and queries related to Poetry Ireland Review
- Working alongside the Communications Manager to maintain and update the Poetry Ireland website, generate interesting and relevant social media content and help produce email marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with event coordination and providing hands-on event management support, including evening events.
- Providing general administrative support to the office.
The ideal applicant will be:
- Excellent at copy editing and proofreading with strong knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficient with social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Someone with office experience and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally via phone and email.
- Flexible, adaptive, and a good team player
- Able to demonstrate a strong interest in the contemporary Irish arts scene
The salary for this position is 22k pro rata.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV to [email protected] by Friday 21 September 2018.