The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre seeks to appoint a Marketing and Communications Manager. The appointee will be responsible for assisting in the management of public relations and the development and delivery of a marketing and communications strategy. The appointee will need to have a passion for digital marketing and social media
Essential Qualifications & Skills
In order to be considered for this post, applicants will require:
- A relevant degree level qualification in Communications / Marketing.
- Proven professional experience of running communications, social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional familiarity with social media sites, online marketing and monitoring tools
- Website management experience (WordPress)
- Knowledge of GDPR and implications
- Ability to create photography, graphics and video content for online channels
- Capability to work independently and as part of our small, busy team
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Proficiency in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook,Teams, etc. and experience working with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimisation, E-mail marketing tools (Mailchimp), Video and Photo Editing (Canva,) programmes would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in the arts or cultural sector
Terms & Conditions
- This is a part-time role – initially 3 days per week.
- Location: Office based in North County Dublin, with hybrid working an option
- Hours of work: Normally during office hours but flexibility will be required to work outside of those hours should the demands of events require it.
- 25 days holidays per annum, pro-rata
- Contract Duration: Permanent (with 6-month probation period)
- Salary level: €30-€35k, negotiable depending on experience (pro-rata) depending on experience
Applications, including a CV and cover letter, should be submitted by e-mail to [email protected]
Email applications will only be considered.
Closing date for applications: Thursday June 30 2022 at 5pm