|Job Type||CREATIVE & ARTISTIC ROLES Craft & Design MEDIA MARKETING, DESIGN AND DIGITAL ROLES Architecture Design and Visual Communications Digital Media Marketing & PR CREATIVE SUPPORT ROLES|
|Specific Location||Seville, Lisbon, Sicily, Crete|
|Salary||480 euro a month|
Our Erasmus + Programme
Capacity Ireland is offering 3 month fully funded Erasmus + work placements in Seville, Crete, Sicily and Lisbon. You do not need to be in full-time education to apply. This is open to anyone seeking a unique, beneficial and once in a lifetime learning opportunity abroad. Flights will be leaving in mid September.
Our roles available
We are a community-based training provider offering high-quality training and work experience that provides our participants with learning and employment opportunities in Europe. We have over 25 internships working in the Creative Industries Sector. Our current available jobs are in Graphic Design, Architecture, Digital Marketing, Ceramic & Glass making, Photography, Videography, Content Creation, Web Design and many more!
Please check out our website here for a full list of job descriptions we have available.
What Capacity Ireland offers are participants;
In order to support you during your work placement Capacity Ireland will provide you with the following:
- €120 per week subsistence allowance
- Training course in Entrepreneurship in the Creative Industries or Entrepreneurship in Digital Marketing.
- Shared accommodation an apartment with your own private bedroom, shared living spaces such as kitchen, living room and bathroom with 2 other Capacity Ireland students.
- Language tuition - Online and Classroom based
- Flights to and from your destination (including airport transfers on arrival in your host city)
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and local pastoral care for the duration of your stay.
Vocational Training Course
As part of our Erasmus+ programme, all our participants are enrolled in one of our Creative or Digital Marketing training courses.
- Lectures, guided group work and assessments will take place during August and early September before the work placement begin.
- It is mandatory for all participants to complete all aspects of the course before and during their Erasmus+ work placement.
How to Apply:
Before applying please ensure you have read the following key requirements:
VERY IMPORTANT - YOU MUST FILL OUT OUR CAPACITY IRELAND APPLICATION FORM TO APPLY
- To be eligible applicants must be currently residing within Ireland. Have an Irish postal address, bank account, and must have the right to live and work in Ireland.
- Students are not eligible - we are unable to accept applications from individuals looking for ‘year in industry’ placements.
- Placements are for fixed periods of 92 days (13 weeks) and it is a requirement that you spend the full period in your destination country. The start date (flight out to Seville) will be on or around 13th September. The end date will be 91 days after departure.
- There will be several online sessions of preparatory training that will be done remotely (1 - 3 hours each) before our participants fly out. At these preparatory training sessions, you will receive information on the programme, meet your lecturers, other participants and start your vocational course. Attendance at these preparatory training sessions is compulsory. They will start 6 - 10th September (Please be aware dates are subject to change)
- Applications are only being accepted for September - December round 2021.
- If you don't fill out an application form YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. After you fill out the form you will need to send us an updated CV (with your own name and surname in the file name).
Interviews are completed on a rolling basis until all positions are filled! We recommend you apply as soon as possible for a better chance to be considered