The Everyman is now seeking a dynamic and creative Deputy Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will join a hard-working team who operate in a positive, supportive environment and who care deeply about the organisation’s vision and mission. They will support the Communications and Marketing Manager in helping maintain and grow our audiences while remaining committed to the strong internal culture of team-working as well as fostering excellent external relationships with partners and stakeholders.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
- At least three years’ marketing experience, preferably within the arts.
- Proven experience of planning, implementing and evaluating major marketing campaigns.
- Creative flair and an imaginative approach to marketing and digital communications.
- Experience in planning and evaluating online and social advertising campaigns.
- Experience in digital systems such as website CMS and social media platforms.
- A proven track record in working innovatively with digital marketing.
- Experience of working to and achieving targets.
- Experience of delivering campaigns within financial limits.
- A commitment to audience development and making theatre as accessible as possible.
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise a varied and heavy workload.
- Advanced IT skills across all Microsoft software.
- Excellent administration skills.
- A confident and professional manner.
- A highly organised and systematic approach.
- A genuine enthusiasm for theatre in all its forms.
- Experience of a ticketing or CRM system, preferably Ticketsolve.
- Experience managing paid-for campaigns including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and YouTube.
- Experience of video image capture and using video editing software.
- Experience implementing Google Analytics campaigns and campaign tracking.
- Data analytics experience as relates to audience development, box office data and Mailchimp.
Reporting to the Communications and Marketing Manager, principal tasks include the following:
Effective Marketing and promotion of Everyman shows and events.
Develop a marketing plan for selected shows/events while supporting the Communications and Marketing Manager in implementing an overall brand strategy.
The activities in relation to marketing and promotion shows/events will include:
- Monitor sales patterns, ensure that correct audience segments are targeted effectively and circulate regular reports.
- Effectively utilise box office data to communicate with audiences.
- Survey, engage with and respond to audiences.
- Maintain an effective relationship with box office, providing box office team with relevant materials and information for the selling of all shows.
- Liaise with visiting companies to gather marketing materials and information.
- Co-ordinate the design and print of shows including flyers, posters, billboards and programmes, ensuring high quality, cost effective print and distribution consistent with The Everyman brand.
- Co-ordinate advertising with all national, regional and local media in print, radio and online.
- Develop and maintain media partnerships with national, regional and local media in print, radio and online.
- Plan and implement direct mail campaigns.
- Deputise for the Communications and Marketing Manager in arranging PR activities and liaising with The Everyman’s PR agency.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns in print, radio and online.
Support the Communications and Marketing Manager with the implementation of a digital marketing strategy with particular focus on The Everyman website, email marketing, social media (including social video), SEO and Google Advertising:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for shows, fundraising and development activities, engagement activities and The Everyman brand.
- Support the implementation of company’s social media strategy.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and implement email automation practices.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in digital marketing, review new technologies and feedback to the team on improving the company’s overall digital marketing strategy.
Communications & Networking
- Deputise for the Communications and Marketing Manager in representing The Everyman at industry and community functions and training as necessary.
- Work with local business where necessary to develop offering to patrons.
- Work with all departments to identify opportunities for audience development based on current trends or sales patterns.
- Work with all departments to implement plans to attract new audience segments/individuals while increasing frequency of attendance among existing ones.
- Find effective ways to build and maintain links with special interest and activity groups within the city and county which are relevant to both generic and show specific campaigns.
- Work with The Everyman’s development department to maximise promotional opportunities with businesses and organisations in Cork.
Deputise for the Communications and Marketing Manager as necessary and carry out any other such duties as may be reasonably requested.
Please apply for the role of Deputy Marketing Manager by sending a letter of application accompanied by a CV to [email protected] with reference 'Deputy Marketing Manager' in the subject line. Shortlisting of candidates will be based on information contained in their CV and covering letter. All applications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.