We are looking for a warm, effective, and creative person to be General Manager of The Tara Building; a coworking, events, and community hub on Tara Street in Dublin’s city centre.
If you love collaborating with people, communicating with clarity and respect, and using your own initiative to drive creative ideas and projects forward successfully, we’d love to hear from you.
- Job Title: General Manager, The Tara Building
- Reporting to: Luke Keily (Co-founder, COO)
- Working with: Front of House, caretaker, members, creative partners and freelance collaborators, suppliers, accounts.
- Location: The Tara Building, 11-15 Tara Street, Dublin 2
- Days: Standard Office Hours Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
- Overtime: Should events require evening/weekend work (by prior agreement) time can be claimed back through TOIL system
- Salary: €40-€45k, based on strength and experience of candidate
- Benefits: 26 days annual leave, some flexibility to work from home, free access to all Tara Building events and classes, Cycle to Work Scheme, career mentoring and CPD opportunities, Taxsaver Commuter Ticket Scheme, Pension Scheme
Contract Type: Permanent FT contract. Probation period of 6 months
Please download and read the job specification carefully before applying. Applications close at 5pm on January 21st 2022.