Contractual Hours: 37.5 hrs per week Monday to Friday (generally 8.30am to 5.00pm) although this post requires flexibility and will entail work outside of normal contractual office hours.
About BIMM Group
BIMM, The British and Irish Modern Music Institute, has colleges in eight cities where music matters most – London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham – and is proud to be the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe.
Our eight BIMM colleges have over 50 years’ experience between them in helping students launch successful careers in the music industry.
We offer a broad range of Higher and Further Education music courses – including BA Honours Degrees, nationally accredited Diplomas and Postgraduate Teaching Certificates. Our professional highly vocational and real-world courses include studies in guitar, bass, drums, vocals, song writing, music production, music business, music journalism and event management.
This post is based at BIMM Institute Dublin and you will report to the BIMM Institute Dublin College Principal As BIMM Institute Dublin is part of the BIMM Group, you will be expected to follow the BIMM Group policies and procedures in all aspects of your role.
The post holder will have a central role supporting all aspects of the work at BIMM Institute Dublin, including all teaching delivery and events support, whether the events are in house or held externally.
You will lead the team responsible for ensuring the appropriateness, quality and safety of the college environment.
As manager of this site the post holder will also be required to check that all taught sessions are staffed, start on time and report any issues to Head of Education and College Principal.
Leadership skills, with good communication, planning, organisational and time management abilities are essential as you will be required to direct and oversee full and part time facilities staff.
Essential Criteria for Applicant
- Excellent timekeeping
- Strong building maintenance experience
- Experience maintaining and controlling budgets
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Knowledge of backline equipment
- Computer literate
- Health and Safety policy/ legislation awareness
- Full clean driving license
- Leadership skills with at least 2 years’ experience. The individual needs to have a strong presence/authority in the college amongst students and tutors
- Asset management experience
- Good logistical awareness
- Knowledge of tendering processes
- Proven track record of working with IT network infrastructures
- Experience of move/relocation management
- Experience managing third party vendors and contractors
To apply, please click here: https://bit.ly/2TFMC8i