Four Rivers is a passionate and ambitious new company producing world class theatre for audiences in the South East and beyond. The company will have two tours taking place in 2021.
Four Rivers is supported by the Arts Council and was conceived of to create a theatre hub in the South East to fill a gap in theatre programming for the benefit of audiences and practitioners.
Four Rivers wishes to recruit an ambitious, dynamic, creative and driven marketing and PR professional to develop the Four Rivers brand and manage the marketing and PR campaigns to promote its tours.
This is an ideal role for an experienced free lance professional to join a new theatre company and play a significant role in shaping its future. To succeed you will need to have knowledge of South East regional theatre and arts venues with experience in arts marketing. You will be a confident, flexible, thorough and motivated and enjoy using your initiative. You are target driven and have a proven track record in achieving excellent results. You will have experience working in a creative environment with a creative team; event management experience; a demonstrable interest in theatre; and be comfortable acting in an ambassadorial role with exceptional networking skills.
Marketing & PR Manager / Part-time
Suited to freelancer
Duration: 7 months (June – December)
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create an integrated marketing and PR campaign for the company / its tours
- Manage launch events in each location to drive ticket sales and grow brand awareness
- Work closely with the Director and Producer in all aspects of the implementation of the campaign
- Develop a suite of digital assets and print marketing materials.
- Create and manage content and information across social media.
- Liaise and coordinate activities with venues to ensure all available marketing channels are maximised for the benefit of Four Rivers.
- Identify and network with key influencers in each location to optimise ticket sales.
- Identify and develop promotional opportunities in each location.
- Devise data capture and data management processes to build and nurture the Four Rivers audience in compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Proactively Manage the PR campaign to secure national and regional coverage and reviews.
- Handle media requests for tickets and production photography.
- In liaison with the Producer, plan, prioritise and manage the marketing and PR expenditure.
- Provide a comprehensive post campaign report outlining results and include an evaluation and analysis of all marketing and PR activities and outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and implementing successful integrated PR and marketing campaigns.
- Experience of digital marketing / social media.
- Excellent communication skills, including copywriting skills.
- Experience of liaising with creative teams to ensure that marketing objectives are realised.
- Excellent influencing and networking skills.
- All backed up by a marketing or relevant qualification and relevant experience.
Please send CV and cover letter to John O’Connell by email to [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications: 5pm Monday, 19th April 2021.
Short-listing of candidates will be based on the information contained in their CV and covering letter.
Online Interviews week of April 26th, 2021.
Job starts June, 2021.