Seeking Office Administrator to join design based architectural team with international profile in central Dublin.
Relevant experience required:
- Must be a highly organized with excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Fluent in English as you will act as the first point of contact for external enquiries (e.g. phone/email)
- Knowledge & Experience of Adobe lnDesign
- Experience of accounting, expense reports and cash management
- Understanding of architectural processes
- Knowledge of German
General Job Description includes:
- Provide general administrative support to senior management and staff members
- Manage and order supplies
- Keep track of invoices & ensure their timely payment
- Prepare expense & credit card reports
- Maintain an efficient filing and records system
- Co-ordinate and assist in applications for future work
- Various other ad-hoc tasks may be assigned
Salary commensurate with experience.
Flexibility with hours.
Please send CV & cover letter to:
email: [email protected]
heneghan peng architects
14-16 Lord Edward Street, Dublin D02 YC63