WORK OPPORTUNITY IN SEVILLE, SPAIN
Capacity Ireland is a community-based training provider offering high-quality training and work experience that provides our learners and services users with learning and employment opportunities.
Capacity Ireland offers a range of 3-month PAID work experience placements within the Digital Media sector. We are now recruiting for a wide range of positions in Seville, Spain starting in January 2020.
Digital Media placements are available in a number of companies in the areas of digital marketing, project management, photography and more.
The work placements will enable participants to develop experience and practical skills in digital media, creative industries and arts as well as offering weekly (free!) Spanish tuition.
What We Offer:
In order to support you during your 3-month work placement, Capacity Ireland will provide you with the following:
- €120 per week subsistence allowance
- Shared accommodation (own bedroom, shared living spaces such as kitchen, bathroom)
- Language tuition
- Flights to and from your destination (including airport transfers in your host city)
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and local pastoral care for the duration of your stay
As part of your placement, you will also complete a Level 4 Award in Digital Media accredited by the Learning Resource Network.
Positions are suitable for people who are looking to enhance their skills, experience and future employability within the digital and creative industries sectors. A good level of digital skills and a keen interest in the field is required.
For more details and individual job descriptions, please visit our website at - www.capacityireland.ie/erasmus
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- For more information about us, how to apply and individual job descriptions please follow this link – http://www.capacityireland.ie/erasmus
- You'll be asked fill in Capacity Ireland's Application Form and send an updated CV (with your own name and surname in the file name) to [email protected]
Interviews are completed on a rolling basis until all positions are filled. You are advised to submit your application early!