Brainrider is looking for a creative and organized individual to assist the curation and production of our client's art installations and related content for its offices in Ireland and through Europe, Middle East, Africa.
The Art Curator/Producer will be part of a broader curation and production team helping our client achieve the goals of the Artist in Residence (AIR) program by producing site-specific installations, organizing community engagement and sharing content.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our offices in Dublin (frequent travel within the region).
- Assist with artist research, outreach and artwork proposal development.
- Project administration; including (but not limited to) budget management, fee negotiation, contracting, invoice/payments, production timeline development and communication.
- Coordination and reporting w/ broader curation and production team, architects, contractors and Real Estate/Facilities Team to meet all timelines and deliverables
- On-site project management to ensure successful installations and content in Europe, Middle East, Africa offices (frequent travel within the regionoccasional travel outside the region)
- Collaborating and organizing internal/external community engagement opportunities and events
- Source and coordinate support vendors (photo/video, event delivery teams, art transport/install teams and others)
- Produce artist video profiles.
- Develop and distribute content across social media channels and track/analyze metrics (Facebook and Instagram primarily)
- Coordination tasks including (but not limited to) delivery of of visual presentations (Keynote), written texts on artists/art projects, visualizations doc in Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator, InDesign), all image archiving (Dropbox).
- Onsite installation support of other related content/creative output from artists/designers; prints & posters
- Relationship management of artists/creatives engaged.
This is a very unique role with unique qualifications. If your work experience covers these required qualifications, we'd love to speak with you!
- 8+ years of arts administration / curation / project management experience
- Wide network of artists, curators, non-profit arts organizations and vendors in Ireland, UK and through Europe (familiarity in Middle East, Africa an advantage).
- Track record of curating and producing large-scale, innovative contemporary art programs
- Experience creative directing and/or producing videos
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt with changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term goals in a fast-paced environment
- Capable writer of arts content for diverse audiences, skilled in copyediting
- Proficient with project management tools and social media platforms
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote
- Experience in executing scalable programs for various size audiences
- Ability to identifying a problem or gap and creating solutions
- Confident communication skills and presentation experience
- Degree in art-related field preferred
This is a permanent position working on-site at our client's office in Dublin. Please apply ONLY if you live in Dublin and you are legally able to work in Ireland.
Apply via the online job posting: http://smrtr.io/33KWJ
NO RELOCATION OR SPONSORSHIP OFFERED.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.