Contractual Hours: 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8.30am – 8.00pm
About BIMM Institute
BIMM, The British and Irish Modern Music Institute, has colleges in eight cities where music matters most – London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham – and is proud to be the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe.
Our eight BIMM colleges have over 50 years’ experience between them in helping students launch successful careers in the music industry.
We offer a broad range of Higher and Further Education music courses – including BA Honours Degrees, nationally accredited Diplomas and Postgraduate Teaching Certificates. Our professional highly vocational and real-world courses include studies in guitar, bass, drums, vocals, song writing, music production, music business, music journalism and event management.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all students, tutors and visitors to BIMM Institute Dublin. Working within the reception team, the role will involve dealing with a high volume of calls and responding to all queries in a timely and informative manner. The Receptionist will work as a member of a team to manage all bookings for tutorials, rehearsals and gig auditions and to ensure an efficient front of house is maintained at all times. The role will also involve assisting all BIMM Departments with administrative duties as required.
- Friendly disposition with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- An ability to work from own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable with excellent time keeping and time management
- Precious experience in a customer facing role
- Data entry skills
- Knowledge and interest in music