Seeking Studio Manager to join design based architectural team with international profile in central Dublin.
- Bid coordination for architectural worldwide competitions
- Office administration duties and reception
- Liaise with suppliers and company clients
- Replying to Press requests
- Manage Post and Shipping
- Assistance with accounts
- Library Management
- Holiday and leave management
Relevant experience required:
- Must be a highly organized with excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Knowledge & Experience of Adobe lnDesign
- Experience of accounting, expense reports and cash management
- Understanding of architectural processes
- Knowledge of German
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Flexibility with hours.
Job start: End of August 2022
Please send CV & cover letter to:
heneghan peng architects
14-16 Lord Edward Street, Dublin D02 YC63
email at [email protected]