Stimulating to work for and engaging to work with!
Metropolitan Workshop Architects are seeking a full time Submissions & Studio Coordinator for our friendly, award winning, Dublin studio where we believe the exciting work we do, and the interesting clients we work with, reflects the collective talent of our team. The Dublin studio is located close to St Patrick’s Cathedral in the heart of Dublin 8.
Description of the Role
This is a varied role where you will respond to bids and develop our submissions strategy. You will also play a part in supporting the team of 10 in the Dublin Studio on a day-to-day basis and provide support to Partners and Associates. You must have excellent organisational skills, a can-do attitude and have a calm disposition even when working to deadlines! Educated to degree level or equivalent and ideally with two to three years’ previous experience in a similar role at another architectural practice.
You will join a wider Support Team based in our London Studio and work with a broad range of people within a fast paced environment, an exciting creative opportunity for those wishing to broaden their existing experience.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Review e-tenders and liaise with Team regarding which bids to pursue
- Creating tender precis for each potential bid
- Collate information for bids that are to be pursued
- Compile SAQ and ITT, contact teams and organise overall bid process
- Proofread and edit others’ copy to ensure clear and accurate responses
- Ensure all documents conform to the Practice’s brand guidelines
Practice Wide Submissions:
- Contribute to overall vison for improving practice wide submissions
- Review and improve our practice-wide information for submissions
- Contribute to fortnightly submissions teams’ meetings with London based submissions team
The following are tasks related to studio admin- with guidance/support from the London office:
- Keep the studio space looking smart and professional
- Manage ordering of office supplies- ordering stationery, printing, cleaning supplies etc
- Liaise with landlord and regular servicing/maintenance companies as required (cleaning company, printer servicing company and facilities manager)
- Manage day to day supplies and petty cash.
- Provide P.A. support to senior management team (diary management, expenses, book flights / trains / couriers)
- Work with London based support team to coordinate Practice Wide approach to studio support.
We would consider part time for the right candidate
Role is primarily Studio based. Some Remote Working may be negotiated after probation period is completed.
Office hours: 9 a.m.- 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Essential: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
IT skills: SharePoint, MS office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Other: Open Asset (image database), CMAP (customer relations database) - training can be given
Salary is dependent on experience.
Metropolitan Workshop is an equal opportunities employer who recognises the importance of diversity both within our team and the wider industry.
We aim to create an inclusive workplace for all that reflects the communities we serve.
Please send your CV and covering letter in PDF format to [email protected]